Milestone Pediatric Therapy currently services families through early intervention home-visits and clinic-based sessions in the San Diego area!
We provide pediatric Occupational, Physical and Speech therapy, in the home and in our clinic. We have a strong and growing presence in San Diego County. Our primary goal is to provide first-class service to our patients - our kiddos and their families. Everything we do is in service of current and future patients. Our team is made up of professionals with various backgrounds, each of us with different passion areas & all dedicated to the success of those we serve. A key contributor to our success as a provider has been that we maintain strong ethical and lawful boundaries at all times. We are also VERY serious about FUN 🙂
Why apply with us?
If you’re hungry for more - quality, smiles, challenges, career growth… more success - we are going to get along great! We’re a startup with a humble beginning, lots of success stories, a super-team, an inspiring owner and a very exciting future. The professionals that you’ll join will assure that you have the tools and support you need to succeed. You’ll have access to support and collaboration with 20 other therapists, 3 Schedule & Reception Specialists, an innovative owner who treats in both settings, and a brand new clinic that you’ll be welcomed in as a home-base.
Therapist Positions Available:
One Clinical Pediatric Speech Therapist, to treat at our Aero Drive clinic and in-home (early intervention)
- Monday - Friday; exact days and hours to be discussed in interview
- starting number of hours will be determined by caseload needs on start date
- Ideal start date: as soon as February 24th, no later than Monday, April 6th
- Starting on April 6th, this position will be 30 + hours per week
- If you are able and ready to start sooner than March 30th, this position would begin as a part-time (15 - 20 hours per week), and transition to 30 +, on Monday, April 6th
Who you’ll serve
- Patients 1 month - 21 years old, and their families
- Core population 1 - 12 years old
- Various diagnoses
Required Abilities / Qualifications
- Outstanding communication
- Passion for working with children
- A current California License
- ASHA Certification in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Pediatric experience
- Experience in early intervention
- 2 + years of outpatient pediatric therapy experience (preferred)
Why apply with us?
- You’ll have access to support and collaboration with 25 therapists, a great administrative team, and a student & volunteer program to keep our respective fields thriving
- While there are leaders everywhere at Milestone, Corey, the Founder, CEO, treating OT and all around inspiration, leads the entire Milestone Team towards an exciting future
- We value the team experience at Milestone and are building a culture built on feedback, gratitude and celebration of each others’ victories
- In support of collaboration, leaders facilitate weekly staff meetings, weekly discipline-specific meetings, and monthly specialty meetings (ex - feeding therapists)
Tell us what you’re looking for! We love to make this a better place for all who are with us!
- Competitive, and depends on experience
- Health, dental, vision, and specialty insurance after 60 days of full time employment
- Retirement plans available
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off
Please send resumes/CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to Volunteer?
- Click here to submit an application!