Milestone Pediatric Therapy currently services families through early intervention home-visits and clinic-based sessions in the San Diego area!
Therapist Positions Available:
Pediatric Physical Therapist
- One in-home Pediatric Physical Therapist, who can start with a few clients and build towards a part time or full time caseload
- This position is hourly and qualifies for company benefits (Health insurance, PTO, CEU reimbursement)
Who you’ll serve?
- 1 month - 3 years old
- Various diagnoses
We provide pediatric Occupational, Physical and Speech therapy in the home and in our clinic. We have a strong and growing presence in San Diego County. Our primary goal is to provide first-class service to our patients - our kiddos and their families. Everything we do is in service of current and future patients. Our team is made up of professionals with various backgrounds, each of us with different passion areas & all dedicated to the success of those we serve. A key contributor to our success as a provider has been that we maintain strong ethical and lawful boundaries at all times. We are also VERY serious about FUN 🙂
Why apply with us?
If you’re hungry for more - quality, smiles, challenges, career growth… more success - we are going to get along great! We’re a startup with a humble beginning, huge success, a super-team, an inspiring owner and a very exciting future. The professionals that you’ll join will assure that you have the tools and support you need to succeed. You’ll have access to support and collaboration with 15 + fellow EI therapists, 10 + clinical therapists, a Clinical Administrative guru, a development-minded People Ops person, an innovative owner who treats in both settings, and a brand new clinic that you’ll be welcomed in as a home-base.
Required Abilities / Qualifications:
- A current California PT License
- 1+ years of Pediatric experience
- Experience in Early Intervention preferred
- Passed Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) exam
- Current CPR certification
- Outstanding communication
- Monday - Friday
- More details to be discussed during the interview process
- Our competitive hourly rate pay, includes a flat, hourly pay for:
- Treatment sessions, evaluations, etc.
- Documentation time (SOAP notes, eval. write ups, progress notes, discharge, and other some non-billable time)
- Weekly staff meetings
- Specialty committee & group meetings
- Pay will be based on qualifications and experience
- We value our employees and their time; the time you put in will not be unnoticed or unpaid!
Please email resumes to Trevor: email@example.com
Looking to Volunteer?
- Click here to submit an application!